Diamond cutting disc is widely used for cutting tiles, marble, agate, frp, gem, granite, ceramic, stone, glass, wall, fiberglass, fiber cement with different diamond grit.
Segmented blades have a gullet between the segments to keep the blade cool and to clear the cutting debris.
electroplated continuous rim diamond cutting concave discs 125 for marble, granite etc.
key slot electroplated diamond cutting discs for marble, granite etc
helical tooths electroplated diamond cutting discs for marble, granite etc
inner packing: box
outer packing: carton or wooden case
about 10 days for 1000 pieces of diamond cutting disc
about 30 days for 10, 000 pieces of diamond cutting disc
by sea by dhl or by air and another way
WUHAN LIKAI DIAMOND PRODUCT CO.,LTD
We are manufacturer for diamond tool since 2002,
We supply diamond blade ,diamond wheel ,diamond bit for stone ,there are electroplated , sinter ,vacuumbrazed product process ,now exported thirty three countries ,such as USA,Russia, Turkey ,Australia,Brazil,UK ,India,Jordan ,UAE,Korea,Egypt ,Argentina and so on .
with high quality and competitive price obtain customer consistent high praise ,if you find any interest in our products ,please feel free to contact us ,favorable price and superior service will be offered ,looking forward to building friendly business relationships with you !
How to select a diamond saw blade?
Selecting the best saw blade for your needs requires the consideration of several factors:
1. The type of material to be cut, its value and purpose. The more expensive the material, the thinner the blade you should use to reduce material loss.
2. The capacity of the saw, its condition, blade RPM, and other equipment characteristics.
3. Operator experience. Generally, thinner blades should only be used by experienced operators as they can be more easily damaged.
4. Type of blade rim. The diamond edge of the segmented and notched rim blades have an interrupted surface which improves cutting ability and coolant flow.
5. The type of coolant required by both the blade and saw. Some saws and blades should only be used with oil, while others can be used with just water or water with a proper additive.
Q1.Are you a manufacturer?
Yes. We have been a manufacturer of diamond products for over 15 years. We own our factory.
Q2.What do you mainly produce?
Our main products cover diamond saw blade, diamond grinding wheel, diamond polishing pad. diamnond drill bit
Q3. What is the difference between Electroplated and Sintered?
Electroplated diamond toolshave a single layer of diamond held onto the tool with a layer of nickel that is grown over the diamond in a plating tank. Once that layer of diamond is worn down, the tool is used up and it is time to purchase a new tool.
Sintered diamond tools, on the other hand, have diamond impregnated throughout the entire metal structure of the grinding part of the tool. Once a layer of diamond is worn down, you can use a dressing stick to drill, slice, or grind into and it will remove the topmost layer of diamond and expose new diamonds below. It becomes like a brand new tool!
Q4. What information should be provided if I want to get a quotation?